Location: Malta or Spain
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Good level of English
Our client is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that let customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves on adopting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a motivated (junior) Sales Manager or Account Manager to take ownership of executing the commercial strategy in various verticals and markets. This individual should have a successful track record in business development, sales or account management, ideally within the iGaming industry. Experience working with lead generation or affiliate marketing companies is considered an asset.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Creating and managing affiliate accounts and building outstanding relationships with commercial partners
- Source and onboard new partners and negotiate listing fees
- Negotiating Fixed Fee, CPA, Hybrid and Revenue Share deals with casino, sports and esports brands to ensure a positive ROI for the business
- Liaising with product and content team to ensure our affiliate websites and channels are up to date with content and offers for the casino/sports events
- Developing new business with new and existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas such as new products and channels to clients
- Continuously look for new ventures and ideas to generate additional revenue for the business
- Actively source new deals and close agreements to maximize profits
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and preparing reports on account status
- Report regularly on the performance of your sales, your affiliate accounts and the markets you’re managing as a whole
- Support and take ownership of ad hoc projects and projects supporting the company’s commercial strategy
- Support the senior sales team with operational requests
- Create pitch decks and presentations
- Travel to conferences
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience within the iGaming, (Casino and/or Sports betting) industry is considered an asset
- An understanding of different commercial models: CPA / Hybrid / Revenue Share / CPC
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a strategic mindset
- To be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset to support business growth and expansion
- Strong English language skills (knowledge of any other European language would be an additional asset)
- Opportunity for further training
- Career progression
- Regular Company Events
- Start up feeling
- Fun and family atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Account Management Sales Management