Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is a newly established international company specialized within the Market Research field. Currently they’re expanding their operations in Sofia and are looking for a Junior Stack Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Stay up to date with new technologies and proactively implement innovative solutions;
* Take part in code reviews;
* Cooperate with users to develop project requirements;
* Develop, implement, design and monitor software working with a different platforms and technologies;
* Develop highly accessible and scalable services and web applications.
* Fluency in English;
* In-depth knowledge of algorithms and data structure;
* 3+ years of experience with web applications/services is a must;
* Strong engagement to quality, object-oriented analysis and design skills;
* Experience with any of the below will be considered as an advantage:
- SOAP/XML/REST or JSON;
- Web Services/Linux or Amazon;
- MySQL /Oracle or MS SQL Server;
- Spring or GWT;
- Git/Jira/Confluence or Mocha;
- Cassandra /SimpleDB or Dynamo DB.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe;
* Attractive remuneration and Social package;
* Ability to grow professionally.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_VM_FSD)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).