Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human – machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire the amplest knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks, Machine Learning Techniques of both Academic and Industrial worlds, and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are adding Juniors Developers to our VerbioLabs team and you will work at our Barcelona office, really close to the city center (Av. Roma, 157 1º)
The main objective of VerbioLabs is helping the the company in its task of promoting technological innovation. In order to achieve this goal, VerbioLabs help looking for external funding for research and helps achieving the objectives of this research. VerbioLabs align the R&D among the different groups of Verbio, promote internal courses, follow up the European and national public calls for research assistance writing the necessary documentation and assist in the alignment of the technology developed at Verbio to the research grants objectives. In addition, VerbioLabs prepare the final demos necessary to demonstrate tangible results.
● Help integrate and testing the technology developed in the rest of the Verbio groups to demonstrate the objectives achieved.
● Support writing of descriptions of developed technology, as well as helping to check the state of the art when necessary.
● Participate in integrated solutions deployments and intelligent systems’ configuration and training.
● Design, develop and maintain simple Webs, WebServices, applications, platforms and SDKs that connect with Verbio Technologies.
Skills and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
● Experience with compiled programming languages (at least some C++ knowledge, Java).
● Experience with interpreted programming languages (like Python, PHP,or Perl).
● Experience in architectures and web development (Frontend and Backend).
● Control version tools (like Git, Mercurial, or SVN).
● Bash scripting knowledge.
● Technical English spoken and written skills.
Nice to have
● Basic web design
● WebServices knowledge (development and deployment)
● Node.JS development (using frameworks such as Express.JS, Socket.io and/or Hapi)
● Knowledge using Continuous Integration
● Knowledge in containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
Why should you work with us?
● You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
● Flexible Timetable.
● Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings.
● If you need to, you may work remotely part-time after first year.
● We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!
C++ Language Python
Accepting only candidates from: