Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global corporation in the list of Fortune 500– we are looking for professional, career-oriented individuals to join our client`s procurement team for the role of Junior Corporate procurement assistant with German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or French.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Convert demand into purchase orders, monitor and validate information in SAP;
* Collaborate with other team members in global procurement initiatives;
* Participate in the process of evaluating suppliers and negotiating contracts;
* Coordinate and participate in communications between vendors and internal departments as necessary to resolve procurement issues;
* Support the procurement operations and category management teams.
* Proficiency in German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or French;
* Good level of English;
* Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
* Previousexperience in client management would be an advantage;
* Ability to make decisionsunder pressure;
* Confidence and presentation skills.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and extra employee benefits;
* Full-time assignment,standardworking hours;
* Professional growthand the chance to get an insight into the supply-chain operations;
* Friendly and respectfulworking environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_JOB).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish