OneCoWork is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to utilize hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and company practices to perform complex accounting activities and financial analysis. The successful candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail, but also will have to be a truly personal and committed person, able to integrate completely into the OneCoWork family.
• Recording business transactions
• Monthly billing supervision & accounts receivable management
• Accounts payable management & perform reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations & payments
• KPI’s tracking and reporting this on a monthly basis
• Assist in other administrative tasks
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• University Graduate in accounting, finance or relevant field
• Proven experience as junior accountant
• Great attention to detail & analytical profile
• Good understanding of accounting and financial practices. Spanish GAAP knowledge will be highly valued.
• Strong base in Spanish and fluency in English are both essential
• Verbal and written communication skills, as well as organisation skills must be extremely strong
• Proficiency on Outlook, Excel & Word.
• Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom-up inside the team
• Private health insurance
• We’re a co-working space, meaning great minds in all corners
• Afterwork events (motivational, educational speakers, sponsored events)
• Flexible working hours
• Free Coffee, Tea etc
• Beer Tap!
• We’re a dog friendly office
Do you think you fit the description or do you know someone who does? We want to get to know you!
English & Spanish languages Excel Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)