This project will be the key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania). The Project’s area of impact: it concerns the processes before sales and quotation, instructions and putting in place/starting credits for short time, midterm and long term for the prospect clients and clients on the professional market.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
• Participate in establishing web development strategies;
• Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
• Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
• Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
• Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
• You have at least 2 years of experience working with Full Stack Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets);
• You have one year experience with Spring and Hibernate /JPA ;
• You have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
• You have basic knowledge of Git, Maven and JUnit (Mockito would be a plus)
• If you have some experience/ basic Knowledge of IntelliJ, Jenkins that would be a plus
We also value:
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French/English-only meetings; the ability to understand French specs
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.