As a Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
• Technical and functional support of the production;
• Monitoring and request / Incident management;
• Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
• Features explanations;
• Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
• Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
• Study release impacts on production;
• Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
• Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
• Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring.
• Finance functional knowledge and technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
• At least 2-3 years experience in support;
• Ability to debug and basic knowledge of Java;
• Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
We also value:
• Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
• Good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
• Client-driven approach & service oriented;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.