The primary role of this position is to handle recruitment projects for IT Shared Service Center of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your role in a nutshell:
• Collaborate with the manager and the HRBP to better understand the recruitment needs and maintain the relation with them through the entire process;
• Manage the relations with the collaborating recruitment agencies throughout the entire recruitment process;
• Communicates effectively with all the parts implicated in the recruitment process: HRBP, manager, candidate, recruitment agency;
• Post the aids on internal and external sites;
• Source the suitable candidates using different tools and recruitment channels;
• Evaluate the candidates from the motivational and behavioral point of view;
• Offers feedback to the candidates at the end of the recruitment process;
• Permanent update of the recruitment data base and make weekly reports regarding his/her activity;
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
• Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines and other relevant information in the process; develops lessons learnt.
A little about you:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources/ Economics/ Social Science;
• Previous experience in recruitment field – minimum 2 years; min 1 year in the IT sector;
• Fluency English; French would be considered an advantage;
• MS Office knowledge.
We also value:
• Communication and persuasion skills;
• Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
• Customer oriented;
• Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
• A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.