As an Identity and security expert you will be responsible for:
• Implementing a new identity management system (creating processes, liaison with 3rd party vendor, testing).
• Ongoing management, monitoring and control of the identity flows.
• Monitoring and detecting problems in the identity environment.
• Project management of security processes.
• Performing other security tasks in networks, servers and workstation environment.
• At least 3 years experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience with managing and operating IDM systems
• High analytical abilities
• Self-learning abilities and a technical understanding
• Excellent interpersonal skills – A team player
You may also have:
• Experience with Cloud
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of security systems
- 22 paid vacation days & 2 extra sick days;
- 20 % food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Team buildings;
- Accessible working area (AFI Park Complex);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;