We are looking for an IT Agent, on behalf of our client. If you are a self-driven and hard worker, consider applying to further your career or take a new step in your chosen career path!
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
- Planning implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT related services.
- Managing and solving IT related incidents and requests, received through the internal ticketing system, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others to support when cannot be resolved locally.
- Make sure that every agent within the company is fully equipped with the necessary I.T equipment and fully functional.
- Take care of accounts and mailboxes creation, include them in the necessary groups and give them permissions as requested by their respective team leaders.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, network, e-mail, CRM/Plexop, Zoiper and hardware in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability.
- Keep under control the stock of computers and peripherals that will be provided to agents and ensuring that needed material will always be available by ordering what is required in an appropriate amount and always at the best price possible.
- Recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by assessing organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Measure, plan and report IT infrastructure capacity, participate in IT infrastructure development projects, cooperation with other IT-related teams.
- Create “how-to” manuals on solutions to frequently asked questions, create procedures to improve workflow and other technical documentation.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Fluent in English (fluent in Italian is an advantage).
- 1 years’ experience in IT is a must.
- Degree Qualification is an advantage.
- Opportunity for further training
- Career progression
- Regular Company Events
- Start up feeling
- Fun and family atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
No language requirements