Our established and growing IFA client offers a unique opportunity in the offshore industry in Latin America.
Our client is very well positioned in the market with virtually no competitors worth mentioning. There is a fair amount of exposure offering their services to the local population which gives advisors the opportunity to diversify a bit more by not just having to target the usual expat segment as is the case with many other jurisdictions.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client's overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of 2 years’ working with local and/or international clients.
• FS qualifications always welcome, but not mandatory.
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Ability to analyze market's financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Good Microsoft Office skills and knowledge
• Experience in financial services
• Attention to detail
• Hard-working and motivated individuals
• Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Successful and target-driven individuals
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Relocation- (Advisors who can prove a minimum level of production over the last 12 months)
• Flight costs up to USD 1000
• 6 month accommodation costs
• Airport pick up
• USD 1000 draw (loan against future commissions) for the first 3 months
• Company cell phone
USP's AND MAIN ADVANTAGES FROM WORKING IN MEXICO:
• HUUUGE market. Mexico City comprises of approx 22 million people
• Very low cost of living
• Vibrant, metropolitan city
• Ability to sell to locals as well as expats (not as limited as other places to only expats)
• Little to no competition (Local products are considerably inferior)
• Large, established coordinator team. A coordinator will be allocated to you on day 1 to help you hit the ground running
• Fantastic, modern office
• Quarterly incentives (E.g. Ipads, cruises, weekend breaks etc)
• Ongoing training and support
• Competitive pay structure
• Great atmosphere with a hugely diverse team of people from all over the world (12 countries currently)
• Magnificent weather year-round
Please note: Experience working in the international wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required experience.Please don't send your CV for any other jobs or professions. Todo el CV debe estar en inglés por favor.