Are you passionate about developing your Quantity Surveyor skills and looking for an ambitious new project to grow your professional career? Then let me know.
Antal International is looking for an Intermediate QS, behalf of its Client. The workplace is in the U.K. - LONDON.
Our Client is an international mechanical, electrical and instrumentation company, with significant experience in the Construction Sector. You will be part of an enthusiastic team and deal with exciting and varied projects.
Please find below the full job description (if you have any additional queries, feel free to ask).
• Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
• Performing risk and value management and cost control
• Advising on procurement strategy
• Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities
• Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
• Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
• Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
• Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
• Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
• The measurement from drawings of the Mechanical and Electrical components
• Providing advice on contractual claims
• Maintain contemporaneous accurate records
• Valuing completed work and compiling the application for payment
• Monthly cost and value reports
• Project cost and program forecasts
• A minimum of 5 years of experience(preferably in UK projects);
• Experience and knowledge in M&E Commercial Projects;
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
• To be proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint;
• Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract is a must.
We offer a competitive salary package, an environment that encourages career development, with many opportunities to develop skills through internal training, on-the-job project training, and ongoing continuing education to up-skill and develop your potential.
If you find yourself in the description and you are looking forward to a new opportunity, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Activities JCT NEC Contracts
Accepting only candidates from: