Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
For one of our clients – one of the largest network and a global cloud services platform – we are looking for Inbound Sales Consultant with German, Dutch, Swedish, French & English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing highest level of support via phone and email in German, Dutch, Swedish, French & English.
* Handle to all related questions to user support and troubleshooting via phone and/or email;
* Follow up customer requests and make sure that no customer is left without care and appropriate answers;
* Responsible for effective communication and escalation of the customers requests.
* Excellent communication skills;
* Fluency in German, Dutch, Swedish, French & English is a must;
* Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills;
* Good knowledge in MS Office;
* Self motivation and pro-activity.
Our Client Offer:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Flexible working time;
* Advanced training programs;
* Professional development;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_ISGD).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Swedish