Brown's Dairy Farms Canada requires services of motivated, experienced and energetic individuals having familiarity with relevant field, technology and outstanding professional, interpersonal and interpersonal skills.
1. All the post will be filled on contract basis.Candidates already serving should apply along with coverage letter.
2.The decision of selection/recruitment committee will be final.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be contact for non-voice interview.
4. Salary package is negotiable with the approval of competent forum on the basis of higher qualification and related experience and suitability.
The Appointments are on the positions below :
1. Heath Science
2. Veterinary Doctor
4. Agricultural Economics
5. Mathematics and Statistics
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Agricultural Engineering
9. Architectural Design
11. Animal Science and Animal Husbandry
12. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
14. Banking and Finance
15. Business Administrator
19. Public Administration
20. Sales Marketer
21. Art and Design
22. Mass Communication
23. Building and Civil Engineering
24. English and Literature
25. International /Civil Law
26. Mechanical Engineering
27. Teaching Trainee
28. Tourism Management
29. Catering Management
30. Receptionist / waiter
31. Customer Service
32. Maritime/Boat operator Technician
33. Cook /Bar Attendant
34. Philosophy /Oceanography
35. Environmental Management
36. Computer Technician /Programmer
37. Food Science and Technology
38. Software Quality Assurance Engineering
39. Industrial physician
39. Micro Biology
43. Material Engineer
44. Foreign/International Language Translators/Interpreters and many more others depending on your field of specialization.
Interested Candidates must possess following eligibility criteria to apply :
1. Effective project and contract delivery skills;
2. Ability to analyze contract data, draw conclusions and use results to improve performance;
3. Strong drive for achievement, meeting goals and overcoming difficulties;
4. Team working and leading others;
5. Ability to work strategically and focus on the longer term;
6. Experience of working with national and international companies.
The following documents should be attach with the application :
1. Coverage Letter stating the position applying for;
2. Recent resume.
All documents should be send to us via e-mail for official verification and approval for selection process.
Well established Dairy Farms Company in the Agricultural industry is looking for the services of a proactive Staff to work in their new location in Toronto, Canada. With a breakdown of 75% admin/sales support and 25% reception and secretarial focus, you will utilize your great project management and organizational skills. The Sales support aspect of your role will encompass the input of technical and detailed orders for the production area. Liaison with clients, general office administration, reception duties and support where required will keep you challenged and busy. If you are a proactive, professionally presented person & want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
BU ManagementCDM Co-ordinationCo-developmentCo-EmploymentConsumer PR