Pfizer wants to implement a lean manufacturing program, called IMEx (Integrated Manufacturing Excellence).To facilitate the roll-out of this system, an additional facilitator is needed for the implementation in the packaging department.
• Coaching the change management process of the different stakeholders: team, supervisor and management
• Training of basic Lean tools (standard work, visual management, TPM, 5S, Continuous Improvement, …)
• Facilitating workshops to improve current work practices:
• Visual management
• Meeting cascade and escalation process
• Structured Gemba
• Data driven performance management
• Continuous improvement
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
• Coaching the team to setup and start using these tools
• Coaching the right use of the tools and ensuring sustainability within the team
• Reporting (by presentations) progress to the Imex project lead and production team stakeholders.
Desired education level
• Typically Professional Bachelor or Master; geen schoolverlater!
• Lean green belt certified is a plus!
• Strong coaching and interpersonal skills. The main focus of the project is change management and therefore successfully coaching the team through this change is crucial.
• Hands on experience with lean management and continuous improvement in an industrial environment.
• Able to think practically and pragmatically
• Strong project execution skills (time management, setting priorities, …)
• Able to communicate at all levels of the organization, from shop floor to senior management.
• Fluent and creative in MS office.
• (Very) good in English & Dutch.
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment is a plus.