Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global business servicescompany – we are looking for iGaming Support Specialist with Russian, German, French, Italian.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide non-voice player support for the gaming products of one of the most renowned game companies in the world;
* Resolve the respective issues and cases of different variety in a timely manner;
* Strive for achieving personal targets and collective long-term targets for the whole team and department;
* Have fun and enjoybeing part of new projects and interacting with other gaming enthusiasts!
* Excellent level of Russian, German, French, Italian;
* Advanced level of English is needed;
* Great passion for e-sports and the gaming industry in general;
* Solid understanding of the troubleshooting process of technical issues;
* Adaptability and genuine commitment.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive salary conditions;
* Additional employee benefits and performance bonuses;
* The chance to grow your career in different directions;
* Great office environment and lots of team events;
* Additional rewards and recognition programs.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_IGSS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, French, German, Italian, Russian