Job Description :
The candidate should have good knowledge on the SailPoint IIQ, OracleIAM 11g / 12g product suite with at least 14+years’of experience in IAM field. The candidate should have done 5 to 6 of end to end IAM solution implementation at least one in 11g. As an IAM architect, he should have good exposure to all the Oracle IAM product suite, CA IAM product suite, IBM IAM product suite, Java, java application servers, Infrastructure and networks.
As Identity & Access Management Architect, he will participate in projects at the following levels:
• Implementation, Design and Architect of complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
• Understanding the business requirements in terms of Access and Identify Management
• Design of the right strategic enterprise solution architecture in terms of application , data and security
• Collaborate with Infrastructure designer to arrive the right infrastructure design
• Document the Architecture solution
• Evaluate the low level design document
• Supervise and own the solution implementation in terms of install, configure and integration of SailPoint, Oracle IAM 11g / 12g product suite (OHS, Webgate, OAM, OIM, OID), CA IAM Product Suite, IBM ISAM / ISIM, PING Identity Product Suite with in scope target applications.
• Guide the team in trouble shooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
• Making use of the product OOTB (out of the box) functionality to implement the business requirement
• Communication with implementation/integration team to clarify detailed requirements
• Coaching of the other project team members in IAM product suit
• Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
• Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
• Be a strong team player
Required Skills :
• Experience in Architecting, Designing and Implementation of at least two of the following OracleIdentity and Access Management Solutions:
o SailPoint IIQ
o Oracle Identity Manager 11g/12g
o Oracle Access Manager 11g/12g
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of other IAM products:
o CA SiteMinder
o CA Identity Manager
o IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM)
o IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
o Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
o Sun Directory Server
o Active Directory
o Tivoli Directory Server
o Novell Directory Server
o CA Directory
• Experience and exposure in RBACx, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions is an added advantage
• Experience working with Application Servers ( WebLogic , Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
• Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
• Create HLD & LLD documentation
• Should have good knowledge on current IDM, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
• Should be familiar with RFI & RFP process and have experience in creating solution response based on RFP needs.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
• 14+years of strong IAM implementation experience
• Masters in computer science
• Strong oral, written communications skills
• Customer Facing Exposure is must
• CISSP certification is a bonus
• Open to travel requirements
Identity & Access Management (IAM) ISAM Oracle Access Manager