As a Sales Specialist with a focus on Hybrid IT Storage Solutions, your main objective will be to lead sales engagements and to balance industry knowledge with the value of technology to enable articulation of business value in a customer engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
- Maintaining and using overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
- Maintaining expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s, typical -objectives, measures, metrics.
- Developing long term sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share in specialized area.
- Using specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Setting direction for Hybrid IT business development and solution replication.
- Creating and growing reference customers.
- Selling complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in specialty sales.
- Deep knowledge on Hyper-Converged Systems and Composable Infrastructure, Software Defined Infrastructure, Infrastructure as Code, Dev/Ops, Cloud Native, Microservices, Containers and Cloud in all deployment models would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Expertise specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the solution with the client’s business needs.
- Able to build a value proposition “on the move” to help develop the solution around Specialized area technology solutions.
- Strategic planning skills on a business development level.
- Successful customer and partner engagement experience.
- Understanding of high value software solutions.
- Great team player with a positive attitude.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
- International working environment.
Consultative Selling Enterprise Solution Selling IT Sales Quota Achievement Sales Pipeline Management Software Solution Sales Storage Solutions