1. Benchmark and implement HR best practices
2. Handle all research that concerns company Talent policies
3. Be involved in the HR administrative process
4. Support their recruitment process
5. Read and process large volumes of information and boil down into documents
6. Format documents, perform data entry and data migration tasks
7. Assist employees with HR-related issues
1. BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or related university degree
2. Particular interest in Talent practices
3. Ability to understand complex systems
4. Strategic planning skills and extreme attention to detail
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have
1. Basic technical background
2. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company or startup
Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking HR manager in the Talent Team
Help to develop the team that will create their next-level AI-enabled technologies.
The fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking an HR Manager to help them create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service their partners and 182M monthly visitors, making them one of the largest Node.js® projects in existence. They create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud. You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. Their team members spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
Global Human Resources Management Human Resource Development Human Resource Planning Human Resources Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Accepting only candidates from:
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia