As a HR Generalist/Recruiter Intern you will be giving overall support with various projects: recruitment, administrative tasks and HR initiatives. You will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and will give international support to our offices in the Latam Market.
We are looking for an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set and energy to take our technical platform to the next level!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City and Paris.
Your day at Ofertia
• Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
• Bring candidates through the process and provide them with a positive experience
• Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies to find top talent
• Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
• You will help create content for our internal communications
• You will be responsible for managing different projects (Buddy Program, Language Classes, etc)
• Update databases, files and guidelines
• Provide support in special projects as needed
What you should bring
• +1 year of recruiting experience (ideally technical or creative recruiting)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
• Experience working in a headhunter agency is a bonus
• Experience using recruitment sources
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English & Spanish (oral / written)
• Team player and fast problem solver
• Smart, energetic, driven and willing to take our team to the next level
• Passionate about startups and technology
• Entrepreneurial with an open mindset
• Strong analytical skills
What makes working at Ofertia great
● We offer 6 months + 6 months internship, with the possibility to join our awesome HR Team if you nail it!
● We offer you an attractive compensation package from 800 to1200€ gross/month according to your expertise
● Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product
● We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
● Enjoy our benefits (flexible working hours, remote working days and other perks)
● Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events
● A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
● Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit…)