1. Specialize in a specific area (e.g. training, onboarding, etc.)
2. Do administrative work (general team management, assisting company leadership, sensitive data entry work)
3. Benchmark and implement HR best practices
4. Assist with all internal HR-related requests (paperwork, procedural changes, updates)
5. Assist with performance evaluations
6. Assist with compensation reviews
7. Prepare reports on HR-related metrics
1. BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or startup
2. Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
3. Excellent written and verbal communication in English
4. Confidence using technology
5. Good organizational and time management skills
6. Ability to function effectively and think critically in a rapidly changing environment
7. Attention to details
at Emerson Croft (View all jobs)
Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 132M monthly visits seeking HR administrator in the Talent Team.
Help to develop the team that will create their next-level AI-enabled technologies.
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
Global Human Resources Management Human Resource Development Human Resource Planning Human Resources Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Accepting only candidates from: