Our client, with international network service centres at more than 100 locations, is looking to include a Multi-Lingual Customer Support Agent in their growing team in Berlin, Germany. Berlin is the capital of Germany and is a time capsule containing relics from the past.
It is famous as well for its vibrant art scene and modern landmarks such as the Berliner Philharmonie and its many museums, opera houses, clubs and theaters, ensuring anyone who stays there will never be bored! If you are a sharp-eyed problem solver, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to launch or better your career!
• Responsible for daily management of internet content;
• Back office (non-voice) support;
• Ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate:
• Native level fluency in;
• Fluent English, both spoken as well as written;
• High Attention to detail;
• Experience in using the internet and social networks;
• Willing to move to Berlin;
• Motivated to learn and improve;
• Healthy attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Possible relocation support;
• An interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector;
• Cheap job tickets for public transport;
• Training in the relevant industry;
• Competitive Salary.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!