We offer high quality care in great locations in London area. Our clients are located in London (different locations available). We provide personalised residential and nursing care in a friendly and welcoming environment. Our team has specialist expertise in caring for people who have Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.
· To provide the highest standards of holistic care and attention for the residents by participating fully in the overall care of residents
· To read and understand each resident’s care plan prior to providing care
· To act as a key worker for a group of residents under the guidance of appropriate management
· To assist with washing, dressing, feeding, toileting and personal hygiene in line with each resident’s care plan
· To help provide mental and physical stimulation by participating in recreational and social activities with the residents
· To assist in the keeping of accurate records in accordance with registration and legal requirements e.g. turn and fluid charts, daily life notes etc.
· To be respectful and courteous when dealing with colleagues’, relatives and other public and professional people
· To attend staff meetings and all required training sessions to ensure you are always up to date with mandatory training
· To assist with the welcoming and inducting of new care employees
· To carry out any other reasonable instruction as requested by management
✔️Good level of English
✔️Motivation and commitment to evolve in line with the organization
✔️Previous experience in the UK/Home country is a PLUS
As one of our valued healthcare assistants, you can benefit from induction and ongoing trainings, enabling you to become in the future a senior trainer, senior care assistant or nursing assistant. You can also expect competitive pay between £7.83 and £9.50, a full time and permanent contract of employment, support in the UK and follow up all along your stay. It is the opportunity to develop your career!
Geriatrics Mental Health Nursing Homes
Accepting only candidates from:
Spain, United Kingdom, Poland, Portugal, Romania