Are you passionate about online advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Our client is the #1 in online advertising with a current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars.
As a Google Ads Content Reviewer, you will validate all written content, confirming its accuracy and quality. You will also have the opportunity to share your ideas, in order to improve the quality of our work.
You will be part of the team that makes the world’s information more accessible and useful. You will be an expert in the advertisement content and give the best advice to confirm its accuracy and quality.
Part of your daily activities will be:
– Review content, making sure it is correct and attractive
– Deliver a constitent and accurate content review
– Contribute to optimize and innovate the company’s work
– Review, maintain and curate data
– Ensure logical and meaningful review of Ad and URL content
– Edit and review documents
We are looking for marketing talents for Google Ads.
All you need to bring is Japanese language proficiency, good command of English and, of course, an enthusiasm for working with international clients and colleagues in a dynamic, imaginative and young team.
Spend a year (or more) in one of Europe's top travel destinations, Lisbon, and support the top Google Ads project.
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: Mon – Fri 9 am to 6 pm (40h/week)
– Training: 5 weeks incl. Google Ads Certification (useful for future employers)
– Salary conditions – 2 options:
1. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.300 € gross/month + monthly bonus
2. Excluding accommodation: 1.550€ gross/month + monthly bonus
– For international candidates:
Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
Airport pick up
Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Always Positive Article Marketing Content Friendly