• Drive team KPIs:
1. Number and % of appointments taken
2. Quality and duration of sales speech
3. Call stats
• Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team and individuals.
• Ensure the right Process of Management & KPIs to drive the organization’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action-plans. Be accountable for results.
• Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals.
• Perform on going coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with training department where needed in order to drive individual development.
• Deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy.
• Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
• Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR/Management any anticipated hiring needs.
• Coordinate effectively with HR, to ensure pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs.
• Troubleshoot on issues/escalations that affects people/team perf & constantly look for new ways to evolve space, driving improvement in sales operation and performance.
• Support Client in sales tactics and action plan to anticipate partner/customer needs to pro-actively provide business recommendations.
• Constantly looks for new and better ways to drive sales operations and sales performance.
• Build a true succession plan to allow individual growth within sales teams.
• Strong analytics skills
• Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into action plans
• Strong communication skills, including communication at executive level
• NativeGerman language
• Fluent English language
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Business
• B2B Sales experience
• Previous experience as Team-Leader