On behalf of our client, we are looking for a German speaking Technical Support Advisor. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience!
Lisbon is a very attractive city for relocation, the city has a unique character and when comparing to other European Capitals (Paris, Berlin, London and more…) it has a very affordable standard of living! Lisbon really has something for everyone – Vibrant City life, beautiful beaches as well as amazing green spaces! Portugal has won a lot of awards and has positioned itself as one of the best places for expats to live globally and we can see why!!
About the job role:
Our brand is American manufacturer of smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging - channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
- Native or Proficient German (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the International Mobility Program
German Technical Support