On behalf of our client, we are looking for driven Multi-Lingual Retention Agents! Our client is looking to expand their brand and is looking for Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Swedish, or Italian speaking Retention Agents to join their international team and live in the wonderful city of Limassol in Cyprus.
Limassol is one of the largest cities in Cyprus, offering sunny Mediterranean weather and plenty of nightlife activities to enjoy. It is one of the top up and coming traveller destinations in the world!
If you are looking for your next challenge, let us know! Speak to our experienced International Recruitment Consultants here on Facebook or send us your CV at [email protected]
What we request from the candidate:
• Excellent level of English and German (native spoken and written).
• Ability to manage day-to-day upselling functions.
• Strong communication skills.
• Trustworthiness and reliability.
• Computer savviness.
• Ability to work with deadlines & targets.
• Management and mathematics skills.
• Great objection-handling skills.
• Preferably prior experience within sales in the Forex & CFD Industry.
• Ideally previous experience taking care of a portfolio of clients as an Account Manager or building relationships with clients.
• Great attention to detail.
What they will oversee:
• Promoting the Company’s products and services
• Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
• Upselling activities.
• Dealing with client inquiries and requirements via email and telephone.
• Performing training sessions with clients.
• Guiding clients on the last updates and trends within the Forex & CFD Industry.
Remuneration and benefits:
• Competitive remuneration package according to the qualification and/or experience of the successful candidate, health insurance, excellent upbeat working environment and support with the relocation package.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.