Our Client in Berlin is looking for a German speaking Customer Support Service Agent (m/f/d) to work with one of the biggest Social Media platforms in the world.
In this role, you will be a crucial member of the customer service team.
Capital of Germany and its largest city, Berlin is located in North-Western Germany and home to 3 World Heritage sites! A city steeped in recent and ancient history, it has multiple parks and landmarks which offer plenty to do. If that wasn't enough, the capital also plays host to many festivals and has a rich, vibrant, and diverse nightlife.
- You will be a single point of contact for advertisers and agencies (SMB) for different types of inquiries in German
- You will solve product related technical issues and any other inquiries about the platform and the products
- You will be able to manage all different types of inquiries generated via inbound channels such as chat, email and social media messenger
- As a representative for the social media platform you will provide post-sales support
- You will take an active role in providing excellent and nimble customer service experience
- You will look for ideas to enhance service and improve the overall customer advertising
- Fluent, verbal and written in German and in English
- University degree in Marketing or any other relevant fields is a plus
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure
- Opportunity for further training
- Career progression
- Regular Company Events
- Start up feeling
- Fun and family atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Customer Support English German