Our client is the worldwide leader in outsourced Omni channel customer experience management. Our client connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions
• Handling incoming calls, chats and emails in the German language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner.
• Assisting customers by providing adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines, collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• Fluency in German and good command of English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Timekeeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Good technical skills.
• Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• A loyalty monthly bonus in Meal vouchers for a full year
• Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
• VISA Support
• Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sports events, talent pageants, and many other activities.
English German Written & spoken German