Have you ever wanted to enter the tourism industry, but didn’t get the opportunity? Our client, a well-known company with a worldwide network within the travel industry, seeking to recruit Romanian Travel Adviser Agents in Brno, Czech Republic.
Brno is the second largest city within the Czech Republic which blends modernist architecture with medieval castles and cathedrals. It sits very close to Prague, Vienna and Bratislava, giving you plenty to do during your free time! This could be an excellent chance to get your foot through the door in the tourism industry!
- As their Customer Service Consultant, you are the primary contact for the customers;
• Assist customers over the phone to help them with flight reservations, cancellations or online check ins;
• Assist customers both in Romanian as well as English.
• Fluent in Romanian and English, both written as well as spoken;
• Good communication skills;
• Able to work under stress and adjust to new environments;
• Team player;
• Willingness to learn and progress;
• Good knowledge of different pc tools.
What you get:
• Referral program;
• Meal vouchers;
• Opportunities for career progression;
• Work related training.
• Competitive Salary package
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!