Are you a Super Mario Bros nostalgic?
This gaming and interactive entertainment worldwide leader is looking for candidate to join their international team in Lisbon. Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon will be part of your day to day job!
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? Or are you looking for a long term job to start your career? We offer both short term (min. 3 months) and long term opportunities (+1 year).
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Do you know the feeling when you are stuck in a world and struggle to pass to the next level? You will be the one providing tips to the user to get to the next level.
Someone is looking for advises on a game? You will be there for that.
Installation problem, bugs? Again, you will be the one saving the situation!
Via phone or email, you will be the point of contact of users and help them have a great gaming experience.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Advising People Connecting With People Friendly Patient Talkative Talking