Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring Full Stack Developers for our Projects team and you will work at our Barcelona office, really close to the city center (Av. Roma, 157 1º)
• Design and implement solutions’ components, based on Verbio’s products, to match client needs
• Design and implement integrations of products with Clients’ and Partners’ systems
• Participate in integrated solutions deployments and intelligent systems’ configuration and training
• Design, develop and maintain WebServices, applications, platforms and SDKs that connect with Verbio Technologies
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science (finished)
• Full Stack development oriented
• Experience with compiled programming languages (preferably C++ or Java)
• Experience with interpreted programming languages (Python, PHP, Perl)
• Experience in architectures and web development (Frontend and Backend)
• Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
• Bash scripting knowledge
• English spoken and written skills
Nice to have
• WebServices knowledge (development and deployment)
• Node.JS development (using frameworks such as Express.JS, Socket.io and/or Hapi)
• Knowledge using Continuous Integration
• Knowledge in containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!
Agile Back-end Programming C++ Language Desarrollo front-end Git Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) PHP Python
Accepting only candidates from: