Summary of the role:
• Our new colleague will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that the client stays on the leading edge of our core-banking technology that s why we are looking to find a dedicated professional with a good work ethic approach.
• Our new colleague will contribute across the technology stack while working with other teams;
• Our new colleague will work alongside other colleagues that have a passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continuous learning, typically manifest in their community contributions.
Our new colleagues has:
Good command of Java and Spring Framework (Spring core, Spring web, Spring Boot, etc.).
• Experience in building RESTful web services with Spring.
• Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, Postgresql, etc.).
• Experience in using software versioning and revision control system (GIT, SVN).
• Experience in using several application servers (Tomcat, JBoss / Wildfly, Weblogic).
• Between 3 and 5+ years of software development experience with one/several expert areas, e.g.
Back-end and Front-end development, continuous delivery, automated testing, infrastructure, databases. Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred.
• Expertise in working with Java and Angular technologies.
• Attractive salary & bonuses as motivation is always two-sided;
• Meal tickets to work not on a starving mindset;
• Private medical insurance to feel insured;
• Onboarding program for the new colleagues for getting to know us better;
• Work from home days as work has to be fun;
• Accessible & modern working location (The Bridge Business Complex) to feel good;
• Being part of challenging projects, that will change the local banking industry and also to challenge yourself;
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule cause life embedds not only work;
• Access to soft-skills & hard-skills trainings to continuously grow;
• A "day off" for your birthday to celebrate with the loved ones;
Accepting only candidates from: