On behalf of our client, a leading global outsourcing provider, is looking for Multi-Lingual Customer Support Agents to work in Porto, Portugal. Porto is a coastal city to the Northwest and is known for its narrow-cobbled streets, good food and cafés and ancient architecture and churches.
If you are a hard-working and self-driven individual who has always dreamt of working and living abroad, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to build a career for themselves while living in one of the most breath-taking cities of Europe!
The role involves:
• Have an efficient, professional and personalised rapport with customers via various communication methods;
• Create and keep an effective collaboration with the client’s partners;
• Maintain a constructive state of mind in difficult and stressful situation;
• Always be on the lookout for an effective solution to the Customer’s inquiries while also improving your performance.
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Native level fluency in French;
• Superior empathetic skills;
• A team-player with efficient multi-tasking skills;
• Superior verbal and written communication as well as being goal oriented in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Training from day one and onwards, with development and advancement opportunities;
• Fruit days;
• Health benefits;
• A highly motivated and fun-loving team;
• Possible relocation assistance.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!