Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or
partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our customer is a leader in the online gaming and gambling area company. They currently need
Fraud and AML Investigation Expert Night Shifts a position where you can develop your personal
skills and contribute the team.
If you’re ready to:
* Run detailed investigations on customer accounts;
* Work according to the international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures;
* Work on night shifts 11 hour shifts 4 night in, 4 nights off;
* Make decisions by yourself based on the collected information.
… and are:
* Fluent in one of the following Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German or French (B2-C1 lvl);
* English is a must (B2-C1);
* Experienced in the client relation area of BPO or credit card and online payments(this would just be
* Good in organization and time management skills;
* In the know about domestic and international ticketing experience(this would just be an
.. then this is what you’ll get:
* Excellent working conditions with a young and dynamic team;
* Attractive payment and permanent labor contract;
* Relax zone, snacks and drinks free in the office;
* Informal working atmosphere and flexible working time.
If you see your profile in the description above and you’re ready to take up this challenge, do not
hesitate to send your CV in English!
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Anti-fraud Communication Skills
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish