My client is one of Switzerland's leading, regulated Wealth Management firms. Due to expansion within their financial consultancy team, they are now looking for a few additional financial coordinators for their established offices in Geneva.
These are people who have previously worked in client-facing and in telesales and/or in appointment-making roles, preferably within the financial services (financial planning / investments / insurance) industry.
Outstanding, clear articulate English communication skills, both verbal and written, are the most important attributes of the successful candidates.
You will be working alongside a team of appointed Financial Advisers and your main job will be to help them to secure qualified appointments (meetings) through extensive networking and area-based client research.
• Prospect for organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) or offline, to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Contact potential clients via cold calls or emails within your market or geographic area, to ensure a robust pipeline of leads
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s Financial Advisers
• Plan approaches and pitches (work with Sales team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives)
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion (use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately)
• Work alongside Financial Advisers, to establish their client base
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer and company’s needs
• Continue self-development by attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences; and participate in internal training presentations
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales and development of the unique selling propositions
• Research and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of the service provided to a client using the company’s Training Platform
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
• Mentor new employees and help team members develop their skills
• Networking & Prospecting Skills
• Persuasion & Closing Skills
• Communication & Negotiation skills
• Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
• Market & Industry Knowledge
• Self - Motivation for Success
• Professionalism & Work Ethic
• CRM & Microsoft Office Knowledge
• Ability to Build Rapport
• Time Management & Planning Skills
• Ability to Handle Pressure and Meet Sales Targets
• Excellent time management & Attention to Details
Salary CHF 2’500 monthly plus 10% commission of the financial advisor.
Our client will provide you with comprehensive training which will allow you to excel within your role as a financial coordinator / BDM.
Only candidates with existing experience in financial telesales or a client-facing sales role (1+ year's experience) will be considered for this role.
Business Coordination Comprehensive Wealth Management Financial Advisory Financial Investments Pension Schemes Personal Financial Planning QROPS Retirement Planning Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) Wealth Management
Accepting only candidates from: