Our client is an experienced British owned IFA company. The company has an incredible business in Qatar and is looking for experienced client relationship mangers (also called BDM's or coordinators) for their offices in Doha, Qatar. They are looking to double their team towards June 2018.
These are people who have previously worked in client-facing and in telesales and/or in appointment-making roles, preferably within the financial services (financial planning / investments / insurance) industry.
Outstanding, clear articulate English communication skills, both verbal and written, are the most important attributes of the successful candidates.
You will be working alongside a team of appointed Financial Advisers and your main job will be to help them to secure qualified appointments (meetings) through extensive networking and area-based client research.
• Assess client's overall financial picture, understand their needs to develop a solid financial plan
• Promote our client's products and services portfolio
• Strengthen relationships with our client's customers
• Basic salary + commission.
Our client will provide you with comprehensive training which will allow you to excel within your role as a financial coordinator / BDM.
• This role will also give you the opportunity to train to be a financial consultant should you wish to do so with the full support of the company.
• Exclusive partnership in the middle east with a leading UK fund manager with excellent track record and trail producing funds
• Aggressive expansion plans through the middle east and Europe, giving strong career development prospects
• Full VISA sponsorship
• No office costs
• Clients rate the IFA company 9 out 10 stars on TrustPilot
Salary: 8000 QAR ($2200)+ 10% of commission issued.
Only candidates with existing experience in financial telesales or a client-facing sales role (1+ year's experience) will be considered for this role.
• This role would best suit those with EU / UK passports or those already working for offshore financial planning firms in the gulf region
• Previous experience in a Business Development Manager role
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Well developed negotiation skills
• Customer support experience
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• You are currently in a telesales or client-facing role: 1 year's experience
• You have a crisp, clear and articulate English, Western-style phone manner: 1 year's experience
• You speak in a clear English accent with preferably no other discernible accent
• You are highly organized
• Ability to make high volume of phone calls to prospects.
• Ability to proactively source leads, from the internet, from networking events to using social media and business networking sites
• Be very motivated with a can-do attitude
• Have lots of energy
• Be very friendly with a vivacious, outgoing personality
• Have a flawless work ethic
• Have a proven ability to excel beyond targets and deadlines – which is essential to becoming successful in this role
Account Sales Strategies Acquisition Sales Tele Service
Accepting only candidates from:
United Arab Emirates, Cyprus, United Kingdom