Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
About the company:
Our clients is one of the biggest names in hardware production on a global scale. We are more that thrilled to announce that one of their team is expanding and we collaborating on the recruitment process for the position of Financial Back Office Assistant with Spanish and English.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage client information efficiently and follow the established maintenance procedures;
* Maintain optimal team workflow, identify urgent and important matters correctly in order to meet objectives;
* Take actions to remedy unexpected trends, issues in a timely manner and when appropriate escalate to management;
* Ensure that company policies, standards and internal controls are adhered;
* Investigate a variety of metrics, conduct regular reports and present summarized key details to the higher management.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Fluency in Spanish;
* Good level of English;
* Experience of a Shared Services or BPO environment, preferably in a finance related project;
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
* Proven work ethics and integrity;
* Ability to work well in a team and a fast-paced environment.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration and added value employee benefits;
* Standard working time and a great office location;
* Career growth opportunities and different corporate events.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_CSAM.)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).