• Representing my client's Financial Consultant Team
• Financial Planning Analysis
• Scheduling and attending client meetings to work closely to capture evolving short term and long-term client needs which ensures client confidence in the advisor team.
• Pursuing new client relationships.
• Lead and manage a Business Development Manager / Para-planner.
• Minimum three years’ experience within wealth management/financial advisory - no record of client dissatisfaction or regulatory sanctions
• Proven track record in client relationship management and acquisition
• Self-motivated, dynamic personality with an ability to work independently
• Market leading back office support
• Highest commission levels available through any IFA business
• Ability to sell your book upon leaving
• Ability to take your clients with you if you leave to another IFA
• Examination support
• Career guidance and support
• Lead generation provided (if needed)
• Coordinators provided (if needed)
If you are relocating to their UAE office, they will arrange your flights and help with finding accommodation.
If you’ve perhaps had enough of the old school commission treadmill that some companies are still one, then let us know is something like this might be what you’ve been waiting for.
Please note: A minimum of three (3) years experience working in the life insurance or wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required experience. Prestige IFA Jobs specializes in Wealth Management and Insurance ONLY, so please don't send your CV for any other jobs of professions.