Our client is looking for an associate to provide private wealth management and financial planning services to individual, family & corporate clients based in Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand & Cambodia.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client's overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of two years’ working with international clients (expat clients).
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Ability to analyze market's financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Good Microsoft Office skills and knowledge
• Experience in financial services
• Attention to detail
• Hard-working and motivated individuals
• Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Successful and target-driven individuals
Strong work ethic; be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team.
Only candidates with two years’ experience in the financial services industry will be considered for this role.
Please note: Experience working in the international wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required experience.Please don't send your CV for any other jobs of professions.