My client is an established and leading provider of expat financial services and wealth management services across Asia with offices in Malaysia, China, Cambodia and Vietnam. Since their founding in 2004, they have been dedicated to providing exceptional financial consulting service to both our individual and corporate clients.
My client provides a unique brand of personalised financial solutions to clients across the region. With their extensive regional experience and impressive network of global partners, they can cater for the financial planning needs of private individuals, corporations and non-governmental organisations. They understand that they’re only as good as their team, and that’s why they’re always looking for high quality, motivated people to join.
Prestige IFA Jobs has been commissioned to recruit qualified, experienced and exceptional financial consultants for the Thailand region.
• Very competent in spoken and written business English
• A UK CISI / CII level 4 financial services qualification is desired, but not mandatory. Willingness to study towards this credential is expected.
• Ability to analyze market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
• Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• Attractive sales incentives and international conventions are just some of the additional rewards available.
• Generous commission package.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced IFA candidates. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required financial services sales experience.
Comprehensive Wealth Management Financial Investments Holistic Financial Planning Offshore Banking Pension Schemes Personal Financial Planning Personal Pensions QROPS Retirement Planning Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) Wealth Accumulation Strategies Wealth Management Wealth Preservation
Accepting only candidates from:
Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa