Our client is an experienced UK IFA company properly licensed for doing business in the EU.
The company has an incredible business in Qatar with expansion planned for Europe and is looking for experienced financial advisers for their new offices coming soon to Brussels.
We are looking for a Financial Adviser to act as an intermediary between the company and its clients. You will provide to their clients financial guidance and make recommendations on how to best utilise their money.
UK level 4 CISI financial services qualifications preferable.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client's overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting=
• Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• This position would ideally suit experienced UK financial advisors, or those with experience advising UK / EU expatriates in the region.
• Proven working experience as an international / offshore investment adviser or relevant experience
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Ability to analyze market's financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
• Exclusive partnership in the middle east with a leading UK fund manager with excellent track record and trail producing funds
• Aggressive expansion plans through the middle east and Europe giving strong career development prospects
• My client will pay for any relevant exams (CII or CISI) that advisers may wish to take to grow in their career
• No office costs
• Clients rate the IFA company 9 out 10 stars on TrustPilot
Please note: This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required investment product sales experience. UK level 4 CISI financial services qualifications preferable.
• Expected income of GBP80,000 - 100,000 within first year of work and GBP100,000 - 200,000 within second year
• Possibility to trip across the EU for business
• Possible financial support for first 3 months - strictly on a case by case basis
• An existing client bank for review to facilitate business
• 100% commission level from the start of employment
• Internal coordination department to book meetings from the day of your arrival
College Savings Plans Comprehensive Wealth Management Financial Investments Financial Planning HNW Holistic Financial Planning Individual Pension Plans Offshore Banking Pension Schemes QROPS Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
Accepting only candidates from: