Strategic account planning and execution skills.
• Must be open to travel across Middle East & Africa.
• Must be open to visit HQ once a month.
• Own vehicle shall be preferred for travel.
• Managing the sales activity planning, revenue objectives and account management while achieving outstanding results for the client.
• Support the sales targets by developing Senior Management relationships within prospect and existing accounts.
• To build working relationships with other Sales Directors, Sales Engineering, Product teams to develop joint account plans.
• Working with internal and external lead gen teams for generating lead, aligned to targets.
• Accountable to generate and achieve monthly territory forecasts and accurately predicts monthly revenues.
• 3+ years’ sales experience with the enterprise SAAS industry.
• Must have experience of direct enterprise software sales in the enterprise solutions marketplace.
• Should have managed and successfully delivered complex solutions, sales bids and campaigns.
• You are an accomplished business manager and have entrepreneurial approach.
• Confident and comfortable at communicating and negotiating with C level executives.