Agiloft isn’t a start-up software company, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a strong, personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. If you are looking to be a cog in a large company, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven sales consultants who thrive in a collaborative environment. You’ll work with our delivery consultants on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions for the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then Agiloft just might be the place for you.
Growing at more than 30% year over year, Agiloft is looking for a Technical Sales Lead to join our expanding national team. You will develop new software sales for our award-winning Contract Lifecycle Management and other business software solutions. This is an outstanding role for somebody that is looking to advance their business development career with a fast-growing company.
The rewards are great; think you’re up to the challenge?
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editor’s Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius. Each customer needs something different. You will work with clients of varying sophistication to understand their business needs and challenges, then use our software to deliver creative solutions that meet these needs. This requires a good understanding of Agiloft’s technical capabilities as well as the ability to see issues from the customer's business perspective.
We are seeking a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service oriented, likes doing a variety of activities. Must thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment, willing to wear multiple hats and do the job that needs doing.
In addition to industry competitive base and sales incentive compensation, the position offers the opportunity to earn company stock options. Full medical and dental benefits as well as matching 401K retirement plan are also provided.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Selling the product!
· Develop and lead enterprise sales opportunities from inception to close
· Be the expert that articulates the company’s capabilities in the context of customer needs
· Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
· Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering and Success teams
· Provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a Client’s individual use case
· Prepare quotations for prospective clients
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
· 5-10 years of software sales or consulting experience in Contract Lifecycle Management, ITIL Service Desk, Business Process Management, Document Management, ERP or related enterprise systems
· BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
· Enterprise Cloud software/SaaS full sales-cycle experience
· Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
· Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
· Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
· Passion and people skills
· Ability to work unsupervised from home office as required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Software as a Service (SaaS)