As an Embedded Software Engineer - POSIX RTOS, you will be responsible for integrating a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise - TTTech Auto) into different ECUs. Specifically, you will perform the integration on a POSIX compliant OS (QNX), customizing the platform according to the project requirements.
- Integrate proprietary software on a QNX platform
- Customize a QNX distribution for a particular ECU
- Analyze and discuss customer requirements
- Work within a multicultural team distributed in several locations (Austria, Germany, Serbia, etc)
- Create technical documentation
- Participate in workshops with customers
Skills to Make the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Real Time Operating Systems compliant with POSIX (specially QNX)
- Embedded C programming
- Cross-compiling and cross-debugging
- Multiprocessing and multithreading environments
- Python scripting
- Team-based work tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Git or alternative control version systems
- English fluency
We also appreciate experience in:
- Shell scripting
- Embedded Linux
- gPTP protocol
- Basic electronics (understanding schematics, usage of oscilloscope and multimeter)
- Requirement management tools such as PTC Integrity.
- U-boot bootloader
What will you find:
- Working with Innovative Technology
- Professional development.
- Experienced team.
- Flexible hours and vacation time.
- Paid overtime or vacation in exchange
- Training in different disciplines (Autosar, QNX, languages, etc.)
- Social benefits
- New offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- Free coffee and fruit
Embedded Embedded Linux Kernel Middleware POSIX QNX