As an Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive RTOS you will be responsible for the configuration and integration of a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise - TTTech Auto) into different ECUs or high performance gateways. Specifically, you will perform the integration in an AUTOSAR compliant OS, customising the platform according to the project requirements in the cutting edge of the Automotive industry.
- Working on projects within the areas of automated driving, vehicle dynamics and electric drive functions
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW and MCAL modules using different vendors (Vector, Elektrobit)
- Be responsible of the Feature development of part of our integration team
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets (TRACE32)
- Be part of an agile software integration team following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Knowledge in real time environments and communications
- C for embedded systems and debugging
- Knowledge in Electronics ( uC, Schematics)
- ECU buses communications SPI, CAN or Ethernet
- Team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or GIT...
- Ability to work as part of a team (usually distributed in different locations)
- Good communication skills
- Good English level
Skills to create the difference:
- Knowledge about the AUTOSAR and BSW configuration
- Knowledge about debugging in a Multicore environment
- Debugging with TRACE32
- Experience using Makefiles and linker scripts.
- Experience with requirements handling and tools (i.e. DOORS, PTC,..)
- Knowledge in Python scripting,
- Appreciable to have experience working directly with clients.
- Experience with Safety related SW development (e.g. ISO 26262) in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM).
- Test tools: Wireshark, CANoe or VectorCAST
What will you find:
- Working with Innovative technology
- Professional Development
- Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- Daily Challenges
- Paid Overtime or vacation in exchange
- Flexible Remuneration Plan ( choose how you want to be paid and increase the net salary).
- Training in Different Disciplines (Autosar, Posix, languages, etc.)
- Working with an Experienced International Team
- New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
AUTOSAR Embedded C Embedded C++ Embedded Devices Embedded Engineers Embedded Linux Embedded Software Embedded Software Programming Embedded Systems POSIX QNX