Our client is a world market leader in the premium domestic appliance segment whose products are distinguished by their durability and efficiency.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication.
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone
- Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedbac
Maximize your experience.
- Native or proficient level of Dutch (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Gain stability, expand possibilities.
We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment
Customer Support Dutch