At Genpact, we are constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams. If you are a foreign language speaker looking for a new opportunity, send us your application and bring your experience to the digital transformation!
What will your job be about?
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing or making sure that your customers' clients make accurate payments and adhere their deadlines and agreed policies. Also, reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities could be another set of daily responsibilities.
How about being the single point of contact in IT matters for your client? Be it phone, chat, e-mail or ticketing platforms, your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will provide support for user requests around hardware, software, network and service issues and you will coordinate incident resolutions with Level 2 and Level 3 staff.
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers as you will oversee the process of supplies’ delivery. Deep understanding of your clients' business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
You will learn how to work in a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe. How can you make a difference? Understand your customers’ needs and exceed their expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- You will be part of the largest Operations on Earth running some of the most complex business process operations
- You will have permanent access to growth and development opportunities through our innovative Genome learning platform
- We are a former GE division proudly practicing Lean Six Sigma
- You will share our sustainable values, social responsibility being a core part of our business viability
Will you be our next Genpacteer?
- An advanced level of a rare language (Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish) and a conversational one of English
- University degree, as well as relevant background (this can bring you an advantage)
- Team players willing to work as part of a large and friendly team
- Customer management skills, with a keen eye for details and a touch of problem solving attitude
- Continuous willingness to learn and a „Let’s DO” attitude
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life and medical insurance, discounts to partners.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish
Accepting only candidates from: