Enterprise Product Management:
Responsible for leading all aspects of product management design, analytics and user experiences for digital, store, and omni-channel business process and systems. This includes leading the system design across manufacturing and ecommerce functions and thought leadership to cross-functional stakeholders to build and execute a cohesive multi-year product roadmap of customer facing features.
Responsible for creating and managing a portfolio of technology projects across the organization. Ensuring that the portfolio and the processes supporting it are very inclusive of business guidance and support broad participation from myriad stakeholders is critical. Additionally, this position is responsible for aligning leadership and stakeholders around key foundational strategies that support/impact multiple technology initiatives and business processes.
Ecommerce managers focus primarily on driving website conversion. The team is responsible for ensuring marketing tactics are properly supported on the website, and the shopping experience meets or surpasses customer expectations. Use of web analytics and usability best practices are required to optimize landing pages and promotions for all marketing channels, site ads and site content. Navigation, onsite search results and organizational structure of the site are also maintained by this group. They partner with merchant, creative and marketing to provide customer conversion data and insights for the shop and browse sections of the website during the asset development cycle. This team is responsible for product data attribution and taxonomy maintenance for website, third parties, mobile and POS systems and merchandising business operation.
Site Production & Technology:
Producers oversee the testing process, keeping environments current and coordinating with creative project managers, and ecommerce managers to resolve issues discovered during the testing period. The Technology team is responsible for the customer experience, functionality and technical user interface development of La Caribbean Taste’s website inclusive of all website enhancements, new methodologies and platform stability.
The user experience team/ecommerce sales & marketing representatives are responsible for uncovering customer needs and priorities for development of strategic initiatives, and ensuring customer feedback is consistently collected and acted upon during project lifecycles. They partner with analytics teams to gather customer and web usage data, interview customers to gain insight into needs and motivations, test proposed designs with users, and present findings to all implementation and creative design teams. Working in close partnership with the creative design team, they maintain customer experience standards and best practices around feature development on the website. The team also actively reviews current functionality and site flows with customers to identify opportunities to reduce friction points in their experience.
Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience leading ecommerce business and product teams to deliver digital growth at scale.
• The position requires an entrepreneurial mix of visionary strategy development, exceptional business acumen, and the ability to lead a large team and influence business partners.
• Understanding and experience in merchandising operations in an ecommerce environment.
• Must be able to work effectively to manage a team at various levels of the organization.
• The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable and effective leading through significant complexity. Additionally this candidate will be known for both vision and an equally strong orientation for speed.
• Strong technical skills with retail merchandising background preferred.
• Experience with IT Strategy development and business planning.
• Must be a leader who is able to provide clear direction, consistent follow-up and develop a cross-trained team maintaining a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills required.
• Must have the business analytical skills required to achieve business goals
• Must be self-motivated, action-oriented, creative problem solvers, with a keen understanding or their role in the overall workflow, able to prioritize the return on investment for any effort undertaken.
Monetary and Family Rewards
B2B eCommerce B2B Marketing Strategy B2C e-commerce B2C Marketing