Digital Business Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance |Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst Is responsible for translating business stakeholder requirements for development into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
• Leads the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of business requirements and user stories into functional specifications, with supporting test and training strategies for development items
• Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate
• technical solutions back to the business
• Provide the Product Owner with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis
• Understand the group’s systems, products and processes, as well as the customer and key user journeys
• Provide expertise to assist Product owners and internal customer groups in identifying opportunities to maximize business value from existing technology and application landscape
• Manage scope and change control and resolve cross functional issues
• Provide Process & Application portfolio expertise to Service and BAU teams to assist in the filtering and prioritization of service activities and Change requests / Backlog reviews
• Lead User Acceptance testing and customer signoff with the Product Owner
• Technical or other relevant degree (or equivalent)
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques
• The ability to write Functional Specifications, User Story, Business Process documents according to a variety of recognised standards
• A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts
• At least 3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognised techniques.
• Experience of an online industry, ideally online gaming.
• Experience working with stakeholders and development teams in remote offices.
• Awareness of product development lifecycle – experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
• Business Analysis ISEB accreditation an advantage
• Ability to analyse complex problems, sees connections / trends, and works against the right priorities.
• Transform data into insight and priorities solutions that deliver maximum value.
• Confronts and works through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency. Able to articulate a compelling vision, and effectively manages self / others through ambiguity.
• Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise and compelling Verbal & Written communication.
• Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, building rapport, and tailoring the communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
• Adaptable individual who can work within a fast paced environment and use skills and personality to help drive change.
Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance
Analyst Business Online